Let Cypher help you meet and maintain compliance with DFARS regulations
As of January 1, 2018 Defense contractors and their suppliers must meet Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) NIST SP 800-171 cybersecurity requirements to win future DoD-related business. If an audit determines a failure to meet the requirements of NIST 800-171 consequences may include criminal, civil, administrative, or contract penalties - including termination of contracts.
Cypher is a value added reseller for the CyberStrong platform which is a cloud based automated intelligence and risk management compliance product that helps businesses reach their compliance with the various NIST regulatory standards to comply with federal government mandates for security protection of controlled unclassified information.
This platform allows the user to organize, manage, and comply with all DFARS regulations, including NIST 800-171. Additionally, Cypher’s experts can assist you in building your own security program.
CyberStrong Automated Intelligence Compliance and Risk Management Platform - by CyberSaint
Quickly Assess your current posture, target and progress toward Compliance
Assess your organization in hours - not weeks or months - and have a clear plan of action. CyberStrong gives visibility into requirement areas and outlines exactly what you need to do to meet your goals.
Automate and export your compliance documents in one click
CyberStrong automates the required compliance documents in real-time and exports the documents in a click. The Platform's StrongBaseTM library also has policy templates mapped to specific controls that reduce your overall effort.
- Instantly see your compliance status for your control catalogues (NIST CSF. NIST 800-53. GDPR NIS-D. FEDRAMP. FIPS. ISO/IEC. DFARS. NIST SP 800-171 and more).
- Provide management with clear reports that show progress toward target compliance posture and any remaining gaps.
- Get ahead of vulnerabilities using an integrated threat feed. which provides clear visibility into areas of weakness by control family.
- Select and update all controls associated with company-specific frameworks and standards in an intuitive assessment environment.
- Score your level of risk (based on NIST SP 800-30 risk management methodology) for each security control.
- Score compliance for each control with a simple workflow that includes needed team members.
- Produce Al generated compliance road maps that weight associated cost and impact variables. to improve on your CyberStrong Score.
- Allow management to determine Risk Tolerance as measured against the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. DFARS and other frameworks.
- Quickly establish a well-informed plan of action & mitigations (POAM) to guide continuous improvement.
Cypher's Professional Services
800-171 Support and Compliance Startup and/or Transistion
- Initial determination of the organizational structure for the Information Technology infrastructure
- System Security Plan (SSP) to document the IT infrastructure
- Access Control Policy and Procedures
- Awareness and Training Policy and Procedures
- Audit and Accountability Policy and Procedures
- Configuration Management Policy and Procedures
- Identification and Authentication Policy and Procedures
- Incident Response Policy and Procedures
- Maintenance Policy and Procedures
- Personnel Security Policy and Procedures
- Physical Protection Policy and Procedures
- Risk Assessment Policy and Procedures
- Security Assessment Policy and Procedures
- System and Communications Protection Policy and Procedures
- System and Information Integrity Policy and Procedures
- Initial and Refresher Security Awareness Training to the 8C standard
- A full inspection of the IT infrastructure and identify any corrective action items or vulnerabilities
- Establish a Continuous Monitoring Strategy
- A Plan of Action and Milestones (POA6M)
- Maintain records of Continuous Monitoring
- Provide notification of upcoming reviews to purchaser
- Coordinate documentation review with purchaser point of contract
POA & M Compliance
- Document compliance with POA6M schedule
- Update POA6M to document schedule deviance
- Communicate changes of the POA6M to the purchaser