TS/SCI with CI Polygraph— if you don’t have one we can get you one.
Cypher currently has a contingency full-time position for an Intelligence Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) J2, ICC.
The successful candidate will identify and extract essential information from intelligence products and investigations, analyze the data, and synthesize the information into reports that can be disseminated/used by U.S. policy makers, military commanders, and other Intelligence Community organizations.
Daily duties will include:
- Serves as an Intelligence Specialists with responsibilities for participating in the production of all-source Intelligence products pertaining to cyberspace operations and planning activities
- Applies a wide range of intelligence analytic skills to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and personalities that could pose a threat to US computers, communications, weapon systems, and operations
- Advises stakeholders on key developments in their assigned area, including immediate and long-term responses
- Conducts reviews, identifies gaps, recommends solutions, and ensures alignment with strategies
- Supports decision making and special projects on the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for stakeholders and leadership
- Develops intelligence products and performs expansive cyberspace intelligence analyst duties
- Possesses a thorough understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities
- Develops reports and briefings
- Enhances stakeholder relationships; advices and coordinates actions
- Develops analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with a BS degree or ten (10) years of experience as an Intelligence Analyst, Cyber or SIGINT focus
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail or organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills
Cypher Benefits Summary
- Profit Sharing through recruiting
- Generous PTO
- Ten paid Federal holidays
- 401(k) qualified retirement plan
- 100% paid by employer: Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company luncheons
- Generous referral bonuses
- Performance based spot bonuses
- Take your birthday off with pay
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified educational expenses
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com