Software Developer II
Category: Software Development
Location: Ft. Meade, MDApply to Job
Security Clearance:TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, integrates, and implements software. Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements
- Designs or implements complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; performs quality control on team products
- Confers with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements, and interfaces.
- Oversees one or more software application development teams and ensures the work is completed in accordance with constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project and deliver solutions
- Minimum five years of experience in application software development
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.Back Apply to Job
Cypher is a committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.