Cyberspace Fires (Targets) Analyst III
Category: Cyberspace Intelligence
Location: Ft. Meade, MDApply to Job
Security Clearance:TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Develops documents to include lessons learned, as well as results and conclusions with relevant organizations such as DOD, Federal Agencies, and commercial partners
- Provides scheduled and ad hoc briefings and point papers on Cyberspace Operations
- Develops and conducts briefings to senior personnel on USCYBERCOM Fires processes
- Participates as Senior Fires support in exercises
- Develops joint targeting policies and procedures
- Advises and recommends supporting processes and procedures for the JTCB
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Fires and/or Targeting
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Desired: DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II CertificationBack Apply to Job
Cypher is a committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.