Cyber Analyst III
Location: Ft. Meade, MDApply to Job
Security Clearance:TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
- Plans, organizes, determines, and recommends necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for the establishment and maintenance of assigned and anticipated changes to the DODIN
- Tests and documents results for newly developed capabilities based on USCYBERCOM requirements
- Develops, integrates, and maintains operational TTPs, SOPs, and Concept of Operations (CONOPs)
- Evaluates countermeasure assessments and provides recommendations to leadership on implementation of countermeasures
- Develops and assesses current DODIN plans and policies to include emerging technologies
- Synchronizes and prioritizes capability requirements and new tactical uses of existing capabilities
- Identifies shortfall and capability gaps on DOD policy and guidance
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or a related functional area
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level III Certification or CSSP Manager
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
Strong analytical and problem solving skillsBack Apply to Job
Cypher is a committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.