Cyber Operations Engineer II
Category: Cyber Security
Location: Ft. Meade, MDApply to Job
Security Clearance:Select Clearance
- Develops, integrates, and maintains operational TTPs and SOPs
- Recommends network management policies and procedures for implementation
- Identifies DODIN OPS and DCO enterprise management tool requirements and evaluates operational standards and tools for use
- Maintains in-depth knowledge in IT standards, protocols, and methods of exploitation
- Coordinates network defense operations with DOD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FAs), Intelligence Agencies, Law Enforcement (LE), and U.S. Government organizations
- Minimum five years of experience as a Cyberspace Operations Engineer or related functional area
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification (CASP, etc)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
Strong analytical and problem solving skilBack Apply to Job
Cypher is a committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.