The contractor shall be staffed with two Data Gathering Support Analysts staffed in Camp Springs, MD or meets the requirements for Telework with the following qualifications:
- At least two years of experience with EnCase, FTK, AXIOM or other forensic tools
- At least three years of experience with FireEye, Microsoft ATA, Splunk, Exabeam, Stealthwatch, and Wireshark.
- Debugging and debugger experience using tools such as: ollydbg, windbg, and immunitydg; Disassembling/disassemblers experience using IDA Pro
- Hands-on experience in reverse engineering, understanding of programming languages, different operating systems and their concepts.
- Must have basic familiarity with the Linux/UNIX command-line, TCP/IP, and networking concepts and terminology
- Shall have two of the following Digital forensics/incident response training and certifications: SANS GIAC (GCIA, GCFA, GCFE, GNFA, GCCC, and/or GREM), IACIS (CFCE or CIFR), Guidance Software (EnCE) or other comparable certification or experience which must be approved in advance by the Security Operations Branch PM on a case-by-case basis
- Shall be able to attain up to a Final TOP SECRET SCI Clearance
- Must meet SCI eligibility (ICD 704) with no Waivers or Conditions
Job Category: Cyberspace / IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camp Springs. MD / Telework